Saturday, May 5, 2012

Favorite new snack


A new snack that I have been enjoying - only 67 calories!  Odd, as I usually avoid calorie-laden bagels and most dairy.  But this is kind of yum!  Nothing original, but the mix of flavors is still a great combo.

















Update: 
I forgot to add that I love adding Eggbeaters to this too.
I cook eight (1/4 cup) Eggbeater/egg white omelets at a time.  I keep the extra stored in the fridge and warm them up as I want a snack.  Each 1/4 cup omelet adds 5 grams of protein and 25 calories.  So Egg beaters added to the 1/2 bagel and spreadable cheese = 92 calories.

Other flavor combinations:
My son loves the cinnamon raisin bagel thins with reduced calorie plain cream cheese.
My daughter loves the plain bagel thins with the reduced calorie plain cream cheese.


I have also tried the Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb spread (love it) and the Laughing Cow Mozzarella, Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil spread.  I really like it too but it has a strong basil taste.  If you like basil you will love it.  If you typically do not like basil, I'd skip it.     

No comments:

Post a Comment