Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Estrogen > Biochemistry/Physics

I love SparkPeople!  However, as a science nut, it annoys me that my body does not always obey the laws of science!  Estrogen > Biochemistry/Physics = according to this chart, I should be losing a little bit faster.  I guess I will be the slow and steady turtle!













Little charts like this are just one of the many reasons that I love using the SparkPeople website.  I used Weight Watchers online for a month to track everything that I ate.  I switched because I thought SparkPeople was a much better fit for the kinds of foods that I eat (a lot of 0 point WW foods).  Check it out!  It takes less than 5 minutes a day to log my food and exercise and it can be done from my computer or phone.  I can honestly say that as much as I LOATHED the idea of tracking my dietary intake, it makes such a huge difference in how I eat.  HUGE!  I also realize that the tracker is motivating me to exercise more than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment